Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨74,733 (﷼ 37,665,349) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)