Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨99,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨87,355 (₨148,366) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)