Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,678 prices entered by 1,203 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.455 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 68% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,220 (R$ 6,116) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (39 minutes ago)