Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,947 (R$ 6,702) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)