Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.883 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,533 (R$ 6,263) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)