Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.784 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,514 (R$ 3,970) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)