Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.494 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,991 (R$ 4,440) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)