Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.549 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,354 (R$ 6,003) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)