Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,238 (R$ 5,226) in Sao Joao del Rei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)