Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.264 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨71,855 (R$ 3,546) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (41 minutes ago)