Cost of living comparison between São Carlos, Brazil and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.112 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,543 (R$ 4,999) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)