Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.609 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,124 (R$ 3,106) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (27 minutes ago)