Cost of living comparison between São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.879 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,378 (R$ 7,514) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (40 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)