Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.353 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,411 (R$ 6,407) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (35 minutes ago)