Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.272 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,584 (R$ 5,850) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (40 minutes ago)