Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.198 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,125 (R$ 7,920) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £5,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (about 2 hours ago)