Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.451 INR / DOP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 63% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,011 (RD$ 87,526) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)