Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.435 INR / DOP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 25% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,380 (RD$ 81,777) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)