Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.468 INR / DOP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 65% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,289 (RD$ 88,081) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)