Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 895 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.355 INR / DOP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 37% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,073 (RD$ 87,120) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)