Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.789 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,335 (R$ 5,171) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (11 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)