Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.262 INR / PHP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨87,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨80,022 (Php63,417) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (41 minutes ago)