Cost of living comparison between Santiago del Estero, Argentina and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.413 INR / ARS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨50,995 (ARS $11,556) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (44 minutes ago)