Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.355 INR / DOP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,540 (RD$ 71,248) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (36 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)