Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.374 INR / DOP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,850 (RD$ 86,507) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)