Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.375 INR / DOP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,401 (RD$ 72,318) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)