Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / DOP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,008 (RD$ 65,187) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (about 1 hour ago)