Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.200 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,492 (1,729 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨101,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €24,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)