Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,642 (€2,182) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨111,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)