Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02137 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨73,589 (COL$3,444,237) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (44 minutes ago)