Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02331 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 23% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,282 (COL$4,945,104) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)