Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02330 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,835 (COL$4,713,491) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)