Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,621 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10232 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 49% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,169 (CH$910,548) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)