Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,451 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09644 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,608 (CH$711,416) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 2 hours ago)