Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,628 prices entered by 328 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10354 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,947 (CH$984,587) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (31 minutes ago)