Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,669 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09702 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,419 (CH$911,335) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)