Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.420 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,155 (€1,638) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (16 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)