Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00086 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 58% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨101,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨42,030 (Bs 48,753,349) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eindhoven costs €28 (about 2 hours ago)