Cost of living comparison between Santa Teresa, Venezuela and Amritsar, India
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.857 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 28% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,027 (Bs 14,587) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)