Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.450 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,358 (Bs 13,235) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 15 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)