Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.841 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 28% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,796 (Bs 17,510) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (23 minutes ago)