Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02166 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨87,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨72,974 (COL$3,369,565) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,580,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $89 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)