Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02218 INR / COP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨50,602 (COL$2,281,326) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (35 minutes ago)