Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz, Philippines and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.388 INR / PHP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨68,623 (Php49,449) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)