Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.586 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,476 (R$ 4,722) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (37 minutes ago)