Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.353 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,098 (R$ 4,345) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (39 minutes ago)