Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.211 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,566 (R$ 3,986) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)