Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,265 (€1,431) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (26 minutes ago)