Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.399 INR / BOB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 22% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,550 ($b10,273) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (38 minutes ago)