Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.343 INR / BOB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 27% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,142 ($b11,146) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)