Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.744 INR / BOB
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 61% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,709 ($b10,335) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (37 minutes ago)