Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.200 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,549 (R$ 7,228) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)