Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.615 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,826 (R$ 4,018) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)