Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.242 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 178% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,924 ($2,549) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (41 minutes ago)