Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.799 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨54,761 (3,260TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)