Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.605 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨97,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨56,363 (4,857TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (37 minutes ago)