Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.000 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 29% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,368 (RM8,316) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)