Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.566 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,194 (RM6,712) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)