Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.014 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨60,175 (RM4,008) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)