Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00161 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 46% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,391 (﷼ 97,187,500) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨107,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)