Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 25% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,089 (﷼ 55,803,009) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)