Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00190 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 69% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,037 (﷼ 73,854,765) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)