Cost of living comparison between San‘a’, Yemen and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26743 INR / YER
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 44% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,247 (337,455 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)