Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.480 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 21% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,575 ($1,735) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)