Cost of living comparison between San Salvador, El Salvador and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.795 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 59% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,274 ($1,486) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)