Cost of living comparison between San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.965 INR / HNL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 36% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,417 (L 42,977) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)