Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.764 INR / HNL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 6% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,374 (L 24,010) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)