Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.992 INR / HNL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 33% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,401 (L 41,581) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)