Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.350 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,680 (Mex$ 31,548) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)