Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.414 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,105 (Mex$ 31,958) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)