Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.572 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,416 (Mex$ 33,716) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)