Cost of living comparison between San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.600 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 52% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,007 (Mex$ 26,394) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)