Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.633 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,951 (Mex$ 31,918) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨87,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (37 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)