Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.707 INR / ARS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 35% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨48,435 (ARS $13,065) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)