Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.348 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,799 (Mex$ 31,000) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 4 hours ago)