Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.619 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,790 (Mex$ 28,679) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (35 minutes ago)