Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.582 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,854 (Mex$ 25,922) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)