Cost of living comparison between San Martin de los Andes, Argentina and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.291 INR / ARS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 11% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,930 (ARS $24,221) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)