Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.283 INR / ARS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨108,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨91,927 (ARS $27,998) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)