Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.280 INR / ARS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 11% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,659 (ARS $24,219) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)