Cost of living comparison between San Luis Obispo, California, United States and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.400 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 159% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨201,960 ($2,953) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)