Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.252 INR / PHP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 79% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨190,130 (Php151,858) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)