Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.652 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,060 (Mex$ 33,423) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (40 minutes ago)