Cost of living comparison between San Jose del Cabo, Mexico and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.294 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,700 (Mex$ 26,015) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)