Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10896 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,289 (CH$1,149,857) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨107,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 3 hours ago)