Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.503 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨94,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨90,306 (Mex$ 25,783) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 2 hours ago)