Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.139 INR / MXN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨60,221 (Mex$ 19,186) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)