Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.346 INR / ARS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 21% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,037 (ARS $31,091) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Trujillo costs S/. 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)