Cost of living comparison between San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.386 INR / ARS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 61% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,464 (ARS $22,904) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)