Cost of living comparison between San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.291 INR / ARS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 57% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,492 (ARS $34,373) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (18 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)