Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.276 INR / ARS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 57% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,877 (ARS $22,889) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (37 minutes ago)