Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.906 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨59,233 (3,308TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)