Cost of living comparison between Samsun, Turkey and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.483 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨62,391 (2,904TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)