Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01556 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 19% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨64,101 (4,120,357 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (44 minutes ago)