Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 101% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨219,334 (€2,739) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨109,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)