Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 65% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,285 (€2,184) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)