Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.279 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,859 (R$ 5,846) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)