Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,114 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.516 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,170 (R$ 4,883) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨18,297 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)