Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,132 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.720 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨198,691 ($2,934) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 4 hours ago)