Cost of living comparison between Salt Lake City, Utah, United States and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.945 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 128% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,391 ($2,127) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$170 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)