Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.189 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 49% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,184 ($2,334) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨107,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)