Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.380 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 41% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,431 ($1,731) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (about 2 hours ago)