Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.909 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 47% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,923 ($2,151) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)